Friday, July 11, 2008

To sleep, perchance to Dream

I'm exhausted. The pain has been quite severe lately. Last night was the worst. Tonight after hubby got home, and i fed the kids and did the laundry, i laid down to sleep. It was 7:30pm. I went straight to sleep but woke about 45 minutes later from a horrid dream: i was being buried alive. I was looking up from the grave as people threw the dirt in on top of me. I think i was even trying to reason with them that i was alive and please don't bury me. This alone would have been disheartening, but coupled with the fact that I had a smilar dream two nights ago, it was enough to keep me awake. Two nights ago i dreamt i was in a swamp. A thick, dark, gloomy swamp that i couldn't find my way out of. There were leeches, alligators, and thick slimy mud. I lived there, my home was there and though i wanted to get out i couldn't find the way out. What the heck is up? Why now? Why these dreams? I would take an excedrin pm except that i may have another bad dream and not be able to wake up. The worst part is, i'm awake and my head hurts so badly i can't think so i can't write, and it is so late i can't call anyone and my hunny is sleeping. aaarrrggghhh.

No comments: