Monday, June 23, 2008

So much...

There is so much to do! Lesson plans to make, experiments to plan, stories to write and edit and re-write, and so much more. What a time for my body to begin to hate me again. For the past few days the pain has grown increasingly worse and the fatigue along with it. There is no comfortable position to be in; lying down hurts my head and back, and walking is darn near impossible sometimes as the pain in my feet and hips shoot through me like drano through the house pipes. But, i know it won't last. it never lasts longer than a few months, and this doesn't seem like a three month flare- maybe a couple of weeks at most this time. And, while the medicine doesn't make the pain go completely away, it does decrease the severity. Also, since the pain keeps me up into the wee morning hours, perhaps i can actually get some writing done. There is always a blessing.

No comments: